Make An Appointment
Request an Appointment
Please call (888) 337-6722 Ext. 3 to request an appointment.
If this is a medical emergency, please call 911.
Planning your visit
- For your enhanced comfort and relaxation please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. To ensure that the right treatment is given, be prepared to answer some general questions regarding your personal skin care concerns, and medical conditions.
- Please note: The use of prescribed or over-the-counter exfoliants and excess sun/tanning can be a contraindication to receiving some spa treatments.
- Children are important to us and that is why we make spa treatment appointments for them when accompanied by an adult. Children under the age of 18 receiving services must have a legal guardian sign a consent form before service can be performed.
- Late arrivals will limit the time of your service, thus lessening its effectiveness and your pleasure. Your treatment will end at the scheduled time to accommodate the next guest’s scheduled appointment. The full value of your treatment will apply.
- Cancellations without 24-hour notice and no show appointments are charged $25.00.
- Personal belongings are the full responsibility of the spa guest.
- To ensure the safety of children and the enjoyment of all clients, we ask that parents or guardians make other arrangements for children while they are receiving services. For optimal patient care and safety, children under the age of 16 are not permitted in the spa or in the client rooms unless the child is receiving treatment.
- As a courtesy to our other guests, we ask that you turn off your cell phones.